Click on the image


Click on the image


Click on Image


Click on Image

Frequently Asked Questions

How do you photograph weddings?

It all starts with prep work. We never go in blind. We spend countless hours planning and organizing your wedding so that your big day runs like a dream.

Youn will run the show and be like a winning coach, keeping you on schedule and knowing which plays to make to create success. Dovilė will be with your partner in the morning but team up afterwards at the ceremony. Dovilė is the fly on the wall getting something CANDID for you to cherish.

Both Dovilė and Youn have captured over 300 weddings combined, so instead of worrying how to capture your day, they worry about how to make it better.

How Many Hours?

Cakewalk does not talk in terms of hours when it comes to your wedding! We want to capture your event in full so there is no stop watch for our services. Don't worry, they are no extra cost if your wedding goes late. Just tell us when to arrive and when to leave, it's that simple.

Photos, When and How?

All couples will receive around 700+ images.

Couples will first see a 100 image sneak peek of their wedding (1-7days, based off your package)

You will then receive an online gallery link with all your photos within 8 weeks You can download, print and/or share all the photos from that gallery. Look at our recent work to get an idea of how it works

Money And Deposit

30% of your invoice has to be paid initially as a deposit to officially lock off our services. The remaining 70% can be paid anytime up until the actual wedding date.

Also a signed contract outlining our exact services and terms of agreement so we can all be on the same page.

How long should I plan for photos on the wedding day?

It all depends but as a rule of thumb. In the morning you should provide
1.5 hours after everyones hair and make up is done.

For your glamour and wedding party photos 2-3 hours.

And for family photos 2-3 mins per group variation.

Wedding Packages

Madly in Love

Coverage: Full Day
Service: Photography
Crew: 2
Mini Engagement Photos: 1 hour, 1 location
High-Res Photos (No Watermarks)
Wedding Album: 10x10 Layflat
24-48 hour Sneak Peek



Coverage: Full Day
Service: Video
Crew: 2
Highlight Video
Extended Video


Easy As Pie

Coverage: Full Day
Service: Photo + Video
Full Engagement
High-Res Photos
24 Hours Sneak Peek
Main Album: 14x14 Flush Mount
Parent Album: 2qty, 10x10

Same Day Edit Video
Story Telling Video
Extended Video

Portrait Booth + Prints


Portrait Booth

Have a mini studio for your event. With a professional photographer and editor

Add instant prints for $200/hour